| Prep Time: 15 Minutes
|Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Ground Chuck Beef
- Sweet onion
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- BBQ sauce
- Favorite hamburger buns
- Place your grill with the smooth side up, preheat the griddle with the drawer being half way up.
- Place a light coat of olive oil and place burgers and smash down
- to desired thickness. (smash more than you think)
- Cook 2-3 minutes per side and add cheese when desirable.
- Place your thin slices onions on the griddle at the same time as the burgers are going on. After the cheese is melted, place onions on top, toast the buns on the griddle. Place your favorite condiments between your buns.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.